Monday, August 8, 2011

Moving Drama

Have You Ever Moved To A New Place Where You Don't Know Anyone? Well If You Haven't And Might Be Don't Sweat It! Sure It Will Be A New Place With New Friends,But Your Old Friends Won't Forget You. I Didn't Get To Go To The First Day Of School Today Because I'm Not Gonna Be Here For The Rest Of The Year. I Cried All Day Because I wasn't Gonna Get To Say Bye To Anyone But You Know My Friend Allie Helped Me Out Along With Some Other Friends. My Pal Sarah Is From Washington And She Moved Nearly 1700 Miles Away From Home Now I Don't Know About you But That Sounds Pretty Ruff! Sarah Made Tons Of New Friends Including Some Of Her Friends From Washington. Sooo If Your On The Move Don't Sweat A Bead!





Thanks,
Samarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks 4 mentioning me on your post! :)
    I feel really special!
    And trust me Samarah, an awesome girl like you will make great friends ;)
    And I was crying too when I was moving(I was even crying the first day of school!), but you'll get over it once you get used to it! If you ever feel lonely or want advice just E-mail me or text me! ;)

    ReplyDelete