Saturday, August 6, 2011

Locker

Hey!!! Meggie Here!! Ok How Many Of You Are Going Into 6th Grade This Year??  I Am And I'm A Bit Nervous!!  I'm Making This Post About How You Can Decorate Your Lockers. Girls.. You Might Want To Hang Up A Mirror Or Have A Mini Mirror sitting On A Shelf In Your Locker, Maybe Even Keep A Hair Brush In There.  Or Hang Up A White Board To Write Down Important Tests, Meetings After School, etc. And Of Course Maybe Some Pictures Of Your Friends!! But Remember, Anyone Can See Inside Your Locker When You Are Getting Things Out So Make Sure It Is'nt Too Private.

                                 Thanks,      Meggie

3 comments:

  1. Those are some really good ideas! I have a mirror and a white board in my locker! It's still kinda boring though! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great advice!!! I will need that next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha My Locker Has A Keycain In It, If U Have The Round Magnets U Can Hang It Up, A Mirror, A White Board, Some Football, Baseball, And Basketball Tickets, And A Picture Of Me And My Friend At Biltmore With Her Family. I Will Try To Upload A Picture Soon.

    ReplyDelete