Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good Songs!

Here Are Some Good Songs That i Love!

1.Witten In The Stars- Tinie Tempah
2.Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)- Katy Perry
3.Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
4.Rolling In The Deep-Adele
5.Roll Up- Wiz Khaifa
6. According To You- Orianthi
7.Price Tag (Feat B.O.B)- Jessie J
8.Born This Way- Lady Gaga
9.Story Of Us- Taylor Swift
10.Freakin Perfect- Pink
11.Best Love Song (Feat Chris Brown)-T- Pain
12.The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars
13.Blow-Keasha
14.Crazy In Love (Feat Jay-Z)- Beyonce
15.Coming Home (Feat Skylar Grey)-Diddy
16.Backseat (Feat The Catarcs & Dev )-New Boys
17On the Floor (Feat Pitbull)-Jennifer Lopez 
18.Just Cant Get Enough- Black Eyed Peas
19.Look At me Now (Feat Lil Wayne & Bust A Rhymes)-Chris Brown
20.Moment 4 Life-Nicki Minaj   

4 comments:

  1. Have U Ever Heard All I Do Is Win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah But It Wasn't In The Top 100 Hits So I Didn't Put It Up There

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite song is Tonight Tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine Is Roll Up... ** I Roll Up I Roll Up I Roll Up Shorty I Roll Up **

    ReplyDelete